This happened to us yesterday morning.
my daughter and I did what any good independent women would do...
We went back to bed.
On our defence, we have been feeling under the weather.
As always, we have a lot of projects on the go over here and with an immobile vehicle we haven't made much progress.
On the bright side though,
- Art has been working on our basement ceiling. (See above!)
- We made a trip to Ikea to figure out some bedroom solutions for our oldest sons room.
- My hubby began to set up a new bed for our son, thus destroying our house.
- We successfully celebrated my mothers 60th birthday.
- I spray painted a chandelier...keep your fingers crossed!
- I am making a Lego table for our kids.
- We are also updating the blogs pages to make it easier for you, the reader, to get around. :)
There is always lots happening around here.
How about you???
Getting projects done before the weekend??
Wishing you all a happy healthy Friday!